AES, IBC and SMPTE publications
Third party publications
- EBU R128 Broadcast Loudness Recommendation - The official EBU tech website with extensive information about a true audio revolution.
- 10 things you need to know about Loudness - A leaflet from EBU p/loud explaining the basic idea behind the new EBU recommendation for television sound normalization.
- ATSC A/85 Recommended Practice - The ATSC A/85 document about "Techniques for Establishing and Maintaining Audio Loudness for Digital Television". The US CALM act refers to this document.
- SDIF3 standard - The official DSD interfacing standard as described by Sony. Mark the maximum length difference between data and clock cables of 1 m.
- Supply decoupling - An article by Guido Tent on the subject of supply decoupling on pcb's that has been published by Hifi World in 1998.
- DSD for consumers - Another first for Peter, writing about DSD for consumer use in 1997.
- Jitter discovery - Peter van Willenswaard is quoted as the first person to publish about the influence of jitter in the international audio press: Stereophile 1988.