The beautifully crafted LS1r remote control is part of the LS1 hifi system. It features volume control, source selection and mute, just with one large dial. Two extra digital audio sources can be connected directly to the remote. When placed at a distance, a regular IR remote may be used for wireless control.
Every set (except the LS1a) also comes with a USB interface that facilitate connection of a Windows or Mac PC. It can be used to play audio from the computer directly into the LS1. Mac’s have native support, PC’s require a special driver. Via the same USB connection, the LS1 remote software can be used to setup the system.
An LS1i can also be used as generic USB audio interface by people that need a high performance two channel digital audio interface.
LS1 Remote Features
- switches for analog and digital sources
- volume, mute and dim functions
- USB interface for Mac, PC and Linux audio playback
- access to all LS1 parameters for setup control
LS1 Remote Downloads
- Rediscovering music with the LS1 and MU1
- LS1 unveils everything
- Norwegian reviewer blown away by the LS1
- Taiwanese reviewer sings the praise of the LS1
- An impressive testimonial
- “Fine art in loudspeaker design”
- ‘Best sound of show’ in Munich
- Innovation Prize 2014 for LS1
- LS1 receives Writers Award 2014 from PFO
- LS1: “The World’s Best Complete Audio System”